Happy Box is Growing!
We are an e-commerce curated gift box company, featured in Brit+Co, OprahMag.com, BRIDES, and more. Founded by two sisters, Happy Box Store believes that giving the perfect gift should be as happy of an experience as receiving one. Our customers pick a box, pick a variety of gifts, and pick a card, and their gift gets sent directly to their recipient’s door. We buy a large majority of our products from other female-owned and mission based businesses, so our customers know they are supporting great businesses when they buy from us. Our warehouse/HQ is located in midtown Hoboken, NJ.
The following roles are open, see more detailed descriptions and how to apply below:
- Part Time E-commerce Fulfillment Specialist
- 2020 Summer E-commerce & Marketing Intern (see below)
2020 SUMMER E-COMMERCE & MARKETING INTERNSHIP (Part time paid internship)
We are hiring a part-time Intern for the summer to support all e-commerce, fulfillment and marketing initiatives from a B2C and B2B perspective. This is the perfect internship for someone who is looking to learn at a growing e-commerce startup, and wants marketing experience.
- Fulfillment support
- Supporting our fulfillment team with fulfillment of orders in the warehouse: packing boxes, hand-writing cards, printing shipping labels, preparing for shipment
- Counting inventory and updating our inventory management documents
- Marketing support
- Conduct research and reporting to support all marketing and business initiatives
- Support marketing and promotional initiatives for Happy Box including but not limited to: email marketing, photoshoots, social media marketing, flyering, events, partnerships and more. You will also run organic social media accounts Writing captions and creating visuals (photos) for social media account
- Administrative support
- Ad hoc asks from the founders and warehouse manager
- Positive attitude and desire to learn from an entrepreneurial startup environment!
- Great communication skills, critical thinking skills
- To be ambitious and solutions oriented - we’re always solving problems
- Interested in e-commerce, entrepreneurship, and marketing
- Basic computer proficiency (email, able to be trained in our software)
- Willing to go above and beyond the listed duties in times where it’s busy!
- Must be at least 18 years old and legally able to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to lift somewhat heavy boxes (30 lbs) occasionally to move around inventory
*If interested in the marketing internship role, please email email@example.com, with the job description in the subject line, as well as your resume and cover letter of why you're interested in working with us as well as 1-3 ideas you have for better marketing our business.