Happy Box® Part Time E-commerce Fulfillment Associate
Location: Hoboken, NJ
Happy Box® is hiring part time e-commerce fulfillment associates. We are a female-founded, innovative build-your-own care package website, where users can pick a box, pick a variety of gifts, and pick a card, and their gift gets sent directly to their recipient’s door. We buy our products from other female-owned and local businesses so our customers know they are supporting great businesses when they buy from us.
Our online store is growing, and growing fast! From fulfilling daily orders and helping out with large corporate orders, we’re looking for staff we can trust to keep the warehouse running smoothly and orders going out on time.
What you'll do:
- Answering some customer service inquiries (via email)
- Fulfillment of orders in the warehouse: packing boxes, hand-writing cards, printing shipping labels, prepping for shipment
- Organize and re-stock inventory on shelves
- Update inventory and order information in our software program
- Keep the warehouse running smoothly, clean and orderly
Help founders recommend new products
Must be a self-starter and ambitious, a critical thinker, and like to problem solve.
What you'll need:
- Basic computer proficiency (email, able to be trained in our software)
- Able to follow directions and critically problem solve
- Organized, positive attitude and be excited to join a scrappy startup; willing to go above and beyond the listed duties in times where it’s busy!
- Must be at least 18 years old and legally able to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to lift somewhat heavy boxes (30 lbs) occasionally to move around inventory
Please send resume to email@example.com with the subject: “Happy Box Part Time Associate”