Client holiday gifting is easy, if you know the right “formula.” Luckily, at Happy Box, we’ve curated and shipped tens of thousands of corporate gifts, so we have seen what gift thematics and what types of gift combinations work best.
Psst. Check out our 2021 Holiday Lookbook for examples and best selling ideas this season!
If you’re trying to surprise a client with some happy mail this holiday season, first think about what they’ve been going through. Has it been a rough quarter? Did they just have a baby? Do you owe them a big “thank you” for great partnership this past year? Mix and match gifts using our Box Builder to truly create a one-of-a-kind care package based on your clients’ likes and based on the message you’re trying to communicate.
What works best overall? When you create an “experience” in a box! See some ideas for building your own client gifting care package below.
“Rest & Recharge”
So many of us have been burnt out these past couple of years, so it likely wouldn’t be far off to assume your clients can use a “self care” themed gift box. Build a care package on the Box Builder that gives them a few tools to have themselves the perfect relaxing night in:
- Pick a cozy warm drink (think: tea and honey or hot cocoa)
- Add a bath bomb, lotion or lip balm (try best selling and relaxing scents like lavender)
- Add an indulgent treat
- Top it off with a handwritten card
Miss grabbing a drink with your favorite client? Say “cheers” by shipping them a custom Happy Hour kit that includes everything they need to be a mixologist, right at home! On the Box Builder:
- Add a seasonal drink vessel
- Include a cocktail mix or two
- Add a garnish (like citrus garnishes or honey)
- Throw in a salty snack like popcorn
- Top it off with a handwritten card (& include your favorite drink recipe)
“Work from Home”
For the clients who are all about practicality, give them some useful tools to help make their work from home or returning back to the office experience a been more enjoyable. From the Box Builder:
- Add a gourmet coffee or latte kit to step up their caffeine game
- Throw in some salty and sweet snacks
- Add some stationary (sticker, pens, or a notebook)
- Add your message on a handwritten card
Want completely branded or custom sourced gifts you don’t see on our site? We do that too! Fill out our inquiry form to get started.
The best part? All custom corporate gift campaigns give back - we donate $1 of every box to an amazing non profit partner that you choose!